Flat twist is a type of twist that is similar to cornrows. The supplies that you need are gel, synthetic hair, and a tail comb. Gel is used to keep the twists together and allows it to last longer. You have a choice to use extension in your flat twists. The extensions help your hair to last longer. The tail end comb is used to draw your lines. This style in the end is put in to a bun. I usually like this style for special occasions because it can be a hand full. With the amount of gel that is put on the customers’ hair, it is hard for the person to keep that style in for so long. When this style is on, washing is not an option. Only a month at the maximum would be beneficial to the customer’s hair. When keeping this style it is essential to wrap it up at night.
DO you know anyone who had flat twist in for a long time? How long? Did it hurt their hair?
Incoming search terms:
- african flat twist styles
- african flat twist hairstyles
- African flat twists
- flat twist on natural hair african
- Flat Twist Updo with Extensions
- African american flat twist up in a bun
- African flat twist with extensions
- www african flat twist braids pics com
- senegalese flat twists
- www african twists hair style images com